This blog post is for those of you struggling with body image and your relationship with food. I want to create the best, most helpful content for you when it comes to this stuff–so you can FINALLY feel peaceful and confident in your skin and do the awesome sh*t you want to do in the world.
I’m looking to do a short, 15-minute interview with 10 women in college and women who are a few years out of college who resonate with at least 3 of the following statements:
- I constantly compare my looks, accomplishments, knowledge to other women.
- Sometimes I think that being thinner would make me happier, more attractive, and just a better person overall.
- I hold myself back from achieving my personal, professional, or academic goals until my body looks different, i.e. thinner
- I scrutinize my food a lot, meaning that I view myself as good or bad, healthy or unhealthy, depending on what I eat, and it’s causing me a lot of frustration.
- I’ve been trying to lose weight for years and nothing has worked.
This a NO STRINGS ATTACHED OFFER–no sales pitch, no self-promotion. Just me learning a little more about your struggle with body image and food…to be able to create the exact content that will help you.
Interested in being interviewed by me? Email me at email@example.com and we’ll set it up right away!